Karuna Reiki® Master I and II
This class is available to all who have their Reiki Master Training. This class includes the 2 practitioner levels of training and 2 attunements to the Karuna Reiki® Master I and II levels. Training also includes the symbols and attunement process for giving the Karuna Reiki® attunements and teaching the class. Class cost is $625 (no HST and includes training manual) and is about 21 hours in length.
Payment by Cash, Cheque or E Transfer only.
Class Outline includes:
- Opening meditation
- Origin of Karuna Reiki® and its meaning and benefits.
- Karuna Reiki® Spiritual Guidance and connection with Spiritual Beings
- Introduction to the 4 new symbols used in Level I, what they mean, how to draw and use them.
- How to give a Karuna Reiki® treatment.
- Attunement to the Karuna Reiki® I Master level
- Practice giving Reiki treatments using the new symbol.
- Shadow self discussion and meditation
- Introduction to the 4 new symbols used in Level II, what they mean, how to use draw and use them.
- Attunement to the Karuna Reiki® II Master level
- Practice time giving and receiving Karuna Reiki® i
- Describe and practice chanting
- Describe and practice toning.
- Discuss Karuna Reiki® master symbols
- Demonstrate Karuna Reiki® attunement for Practitioner Level I and practice.
- Demonstrate Karuna Reiki® attunement for Practitioner Level II and practice.
- Demonstrate Karuna Reiki® attunement for Master Level I and practice.
- Demonstrate Karuna Reiki® attunement for Master Level II and practice.
- Discuss the Registered Karuna Reiki Program, teacher outlines, policies and code of ethics
- Closing meditation.
Karuna Reiki® is a registered trademark of the International Centre for Reiki Training.