Karuna Reiki® Practitioner I and II
In order to take a Karuna Reiki® class you must first have had your ART or 3rd degree Reiki level for a minimum of 6 months. Karuna Reiki® builds upon the experience and previous learning from the Reiki degrees. Karuna Reiki® is broken down into 2 sessions and includes 2 attunements. You are taught 8 new symbols and new techniques for use when doing healing sessions. Class cost is $500 for Practitioner level and $750 for Master level. Class length is 14 hours.
Payment by Cash, Cheque or E Transfer only.
Class Outline includes:
- Opening meditation
- Origin of Karuna Reiki® and its meaning and benefits.
- Karuna Reiki® Level I Spiritual Guidance and connection with Spiritual Beings
- Introduction to the 4 new symbols used in Level I, what they mean, how to draw and use them.
- How to give a Karuna Reiki® treatment.
- Attunement to the Karuna Reiki® I level
- Practice giving Reiki treatments using the new symbol.
- Shadow self discussion and meditation
- Introduction to the 4 new symbols used in Level II, what they mean, how to use draw and use them.
- Attunement to the Karuna Reiki® II level
- Practice time giving and receiving Karuna Reiki® i
- Describe and practice chanting
- Describe and practice toning.
- Closing meditation
Karuna Reiki® is a registered trademark of the International Centre for Reiki Training.